The Hustle through the years!
New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Music Festival 2016 with Chris Severin Band performing Allen Toussaints' Brickyard Blues. Video by Joel Zobrist. Chris Severin - bass, Antoine Diel - vocal, Kyle A. Roussel - piano, Darryl Lavigne - keys, Clarence J Johnson III - saxophone, Herman Jackson - drums
- New Orleans French Quarter Festival 2017 with Royal & Dumaine Hawaiians
New Orleans French Quarter Festival 2015 with Tom McDermott & Friends
New Orleans St. Joseph's Day Celebration with the Palermo Import & Export Band
- Guest singer with the Lena Prima Band, Tom McDermott, Carl LeBlanc Trio, Matt Perrine & Sunflower City, Paul Sanchez & the Rolling Road Show
- Guest singer for Debbie Davis & Matt Perrine's 'Oh Crap! It's Christmas' show
- Ensemble member Nine Lives the Musical
- Member of Vaud & the Villains
- Member of the Orchestré Surreal
- Member of the 3 Filipino Tenors
- Member of Hereandnow Theatre Company
- Guest Soloist with the Asia America Symphony Orchestra conducted by David Benoit
- Prudencio in PAE Live production of The Romance of Magno Rubio/Ang Romanza ni Magno Rubio
- Romeo Rosales in Playwright's Arena productions of Dogeaters
- Pirelli in East West Players production of Sweeney Todd
- Benigno 'Ninoy' Aquino in East West Players production of Imelda: A New Musical
- Lupus del Mar in Getty Villa production of Tug of War
- El Arzobispo in West Coast Tour of Heart of the Son
- Ensemble member of LA Opera's production of On Gold Mountain
- Ensemble member of LA Opera's production of Journey to Cordoba
- Lun Tha in Welk Resort Theatre production of The King & I
- Tenor soloist & section leader of St. Augustine Catholic Church Choir
- The Baker in USC School of Theatre production of Into The Woods
- Vasek in USC Opera's production of The Bartered Bride
- Monostatos in USC Opera's production of The Magic Flute
- Flute in USC Opera's production of A Midsummer Night's Dream
Elvis Shoenberg's Orchestre Surreal
Introducing The Orchestre Surreal.
A wild and seductive orchestral ride that pushes against the boundaries of genre, the Orchestre Surreal presents radically different artistic expressions that have every obligation to collide. The result is a celebratory deconstructing of known and unknown songs with the wit and whimsy of Spike Jones and the musical complexities of Frank Zappa. Antoine was a member of the ensemble for a short but memorable period as 'The Real Deal.'
Vaud & the Villains
Vaud & the Villains New Orleans Orchestra and Cabaret based out of Los Angeles was a brainchild of Andy Comeau and Dawn Lewis. One of the original members, Antoine 'The Animal' was a member of the ensemble for four years performing and touring with the group being featured in songs like Marie Laveau and Hallelujah, Antoine wrote his Animal's Testimony and dedicated it to his fellow Villains.
3 Filipino Tenors
The Three Filipino Tenors Performing at the Snug Harbor Cultural Center as part of the first ever National Asian American Theater Festival representing East West Players. The 3 Filipino Tenors - Lito Villareal, Randy Guiaya and Antoine Reynaldo Diel Video #1 perform a medley of standards (Danny Boy, Over the Rainbow, I Remember You, Smile, I'll Be Seeing You.) Video #2 Extreme song More Than Words with Laurent Medelgi on guitar. Video #3 performing Filipino song Dahil Sa Iyo.